Oversize load shipments are shipments containing freight or other large items, which exceed the maximum size limits that are legally set for specific trailers. In order to transport oversize load shipments you will typically have to obtain special permits prior to transport. Additionally, your shipment may also require special path our route planning in order to avoid low bridges, narrow passes, or other obstacles.
Because of these special requirements, oversize load shipping can be complex and difficult for many shipping customers to handle. However, at United Carriers Company, we have experience planning and delivering oversize load shipments within Europe, Asia Middle and Far East.
We can expertly plan and coordinate your oversize load shipment. Our professional drivers will then safely complete your delivery in a timely and cost effective manner.
With our oversize load transportation services, we can transport:
- Oversize freight that is extra wide, long, or tall
- Overweight or Heavy Haul Shipments
- Oilfield Equipment & Machinery
- Mining Equipment & Machinery
- Construction Equipment & Machinery
- Manufacturing Equipment & Machinery
- Farm Equipment & Machinery
- Pre-Assembled Homes
- Large Trailer Mounted Equipment Requiring
- Other large Equipment or Machinery such as Bulldozers, Cranes, Beams, or Steel Structures
For more please contact our OVERSIZED CARGO TRANSPORTATION SERVICE specialists firstname.lastname@example.org